Thursday, August 16, 2018

Time Dilation and Relativistic Stuff



Me: Look! I wrote a book!
Marty: *sigh* Yes, I know. Did you include the program I wrote for time dilation and the relativistic effects?
Me: The whatsits?

Marty: *sigh-h-h-h*

...are they still eating berries on the ship?
Real men drink bourbon. they don't eat berries.

You totally need to change that.

Me: I like berries.

Marty: You are such a girl.
Me: Well, DUH.

TAH-DAHHH! Book #2 in the Enfield Genesis series has a super evil bad guy in it, and he's Criminal Minds-worthy.

http://bit.ly/_ProximaCentauri
 #creepycreepycreepycreepy Bad Guy FTW! :-)


(Isn't Jason, the guy on the cover dreamy? You gotta love a guy that smoulders like that.)

Marty: I HEARD THAT! *glower*
Me: That's a glower not a smoulder. Try again....

If you love thrillers and you're into science fiction, why not check it out? The Kindle version goes on sale for 99¢ Sunday, August 19, 2018 through Thursday, August 23, 2018.








1 comment: