Sunday, August 9, 2015

Glasses, and a lesson in tact (or not)

Me: I hate my new glasses. Haaaaaaaaaaaaate them.
Marty: Did you measure them? I told you to measure them.
Me: I did! I measured, like a gazillion times.

Marty: You have to measure the lens width.
Me: I diiiiiid! 
Marty: Did you measure the bridge across the nose?
Me: Yesssssss.

Marty: Did you measure the earpiece?
Me: I'm not a complete idiot, you know.
Marty: Did you measure the lens depth?

*silence*
Marty: You didn't, did you.
Me: Ummmm...
Marty: Well no wonder they look so round.
Me: *wails* I look like freakin' Harry Potter!!!


 
Marty: Well that's what you get for not measuring. I told you to measure.
Me: They're UGLY.

Marty: Well, yeah.
Me: *glare*

Dude. You're supposed to tell me they're not that bad.

Marty: I'm a physicist. We deal in fact, not tact.
Me: Omigod, seriously. Tell me that's NOT a bumper sticker somewhere.

Marty: Hey, wonder if they'd sell....


#yeahitreallyhappened

###

###



3 comments:

  1. if that isn't a bumper sticker, it should be. and we think your glasses are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely develop that bumper sticker. There's money there!!
    Sorry you don't like your spectacles.. from what I see, they are cute

    ReplyDelete